- The southbound 190 to westbound I-30 ramp has had most of the bridge spans in place. The northern section is already receiving roadway sub-structure.
- What looks like the tallest support structure is now complete.
- Construction started on the one-mile direct-connect bridge over Lake Ray Hubbard. Numerous partial and complete support columns are already rising above the water.
- Many of the support columns for the eastbound I-30 to northbound 190 ramp are near complete
- The first support structures for the westbound I-30 to northbound 190 ramp are complete
- The right-lane of the new westbound I-30 access road is nearly complete
- The future site of a bridge allowing drivers to pass beneath I-30 is now apparent along the new access road
- Major site leveling can be seen on the Rowlett shoreline.
These images are for documentation purposes only and capturing great images is not my main objective. But … on occasion I do manage to capture some nice images in a seemly not-so-nice place.
Want to see more images? Click on the image or click here.